TDA7360 bridge amp (22 watts)

This is the bridged version of the TDA7360.The chip puts out good quality sound.

It is now considerd obsolete.You can still find these on ebay though.I had one laying around and decided to make an amp with it.


Sound ground and Power ground connections often cause undesired ground loops.
This IC has two separate pins for Sound ground (S-gnd) and power ground (p-gnd) to avoid such problems.

It also has a clipping detector pin .You don't need to use this.I didn't here.

Here is the schematic diagram.


TDA7360 pinout

I 've made my own pcb for this project using the method described here.

Here is the actual layout on the pcb.You don't need to reverse it.Print it as is.




I'm using a 15volt DC adaptor as a power supply.This IC can work with 8 to 18 volts supply.




The circuit was designed with pcbwizzard.

 Here you can download the .pcb file I've designed.


The amp in a tin box with a 100K pot ,knob,LED and switch.




I've also built...
lm 386 half a watt mini amp
this preamplifier for this amp. 
arximastoras.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Νεότερη Παλαιότερη