Let's make a pcb!
This particular pcb is suitable for a mini sound amplifier (1/2 Watt) which I intend to you in my second small speaker.Here is the first portable speaker I've made.
Materials need for this project:
- etching power or liquid .I' have used sodium persulphate here.There are powders with other chemicals.
- sand paper
- kitchen wire
- nail polish
- copper plate
- glossy paper (e.g.from a magazine cover)
|πλακέτα με τρύπες|
and plain copper plates which need to be processed.
These are the processes you need to complete.
- printing of the degisned circuit on glossy paper
- copper plate sanding
- ironing of the glossy paper with the circuit on the copper plate
- removal of the paper with water
- removal of the ink with nail polish.
- drilling of holes
The etching solution is a strong accid.Avoid touching with your bare hands.Always use gloves and glasses if possible.It must be disposed after use the same way as battery fluids .
watch the video
Now all we have to do is drill the holes and we are good to go to the next stage-placing and soldering the electronic parts.